Akshay Kumar Biography | Bollywood Career, Age, Height, Relationship
Akshay Kumar is a famous Bollywood actor as well as a film producer and television presenter. He is known for his amazing acting and surprising stunts and action. Akshay Kumar also has the art of the finest martial arts inside.
He has played his brilliant role in all the action, negative, comedy, romantic, characters in his film journey so far and has created a niche for himself in the hearts of millions of fans with his performance. He is also known as one of Bollywood’s most disciplined and capable actors, so let’s know about Akshay Kumar’s life and some special and important things related to his film career-
Real Name:- Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia
Birthday:- 9 September 1967, Amritsar, Punjab
Father Name:- Late Hari Om Bhatia
Mother Name:- Aruna Bhatia
Sister Name:- Alka Bhatia
Wife Name:- Twinkle Khanna, Actress (Marriage date 17 January 2001)
Children (Children’s Name):- Aarav Bhatia, Nitara Bhatia
Akshay Kumar’s birth, childhood, family, education, and early life – Akshay Kumar History
Bollywood’s famous actor Akshay Kumar was born on 9 September 1967 in Amritsar, Punjab as Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia. Akshay’s father, late Hari Om Bhatia, served as a soldier in the Indian Army, though he later left the Army and joined UNICEF as an accountant.
When Akshay was quite young, he moved to Mumbai with his family. His mother Aruna Bhatia is a domestic woman. Akshay is very fond of his mother, not only that, he celebrates his birthday with his mother. Apart from Akshay, he also has a sister Alka Bhatia.
Education of Akshay Kumar – Akshay Kumar Education
Akshay Kumar did his early education from Don Bosco High School in Darjeeling. After this, he took admission to Guru Nanak Khalsa College for his further studies. At the same time, due to his interest in martial arts or taekwondo from the beginning, he used to participate in such competition since school days.
After this, Akshay Kumar also took training in martial arts while living in Bangkok, Thailand and there he also worked as a chef (cook). At the same time, after completing martial arts training, he got his photoshoot done.
Akshay Kumar’s film career – Akshay Kumar Career
After completing some modeling assignments, Akshay Kumar started his film career in 1991 with the film Saugandh, although his film failed to do well at the box office.
He did not achieve much in the early stages of his film career, but after that when he worked in the series of action, thriller film “Khiladi”, he succeeded in establishing himself as a successful hero of Bollywood. It was possible and he became known as the Bollywood player Kumar.
Let us tell you that Akshay Kumar has so far acted in about 8 films titled Khiladi, out of which the player, the biggest player, the biggest player, I am the player you are clumsy, the international player, the player of the player, the player 786, the player 420, Mr. and Mrs. players, etc.
Apart from this, Akshay Kumar has done a great job in romantic movies like Dhadak, Andaz, Yeh Dillagi, and Andaz. Not only this, Akshay Kumar has also proved himself as a better comedian by working in many comedian films including films Heraferi, Housefull, Welcome, Garam Masala, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi. However, Akshay Kumar also faced many ups and downs in his film career.
There was a period in his career when many of his consecutive films flopped, although he never gave up and he continued in his career with honesty and hard work. Here, we are telling you about some super hit films of Akshay Kumar which are as follows-
Akshay Kumar’s Old Superhit Movies – Akshay Kumar Movies
- Player – 5 June 1992
- Vanguard – 1 July 1994
- Conflict – 3 September 1999
- Hera Ferry – 31 March 2000
- Stranger – 2001
- Yes i love you too – 2002
- Style – 2003
- Khaki – 2004 (with Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Bachchan)
- Will you marry me – 30 July 2004 (with Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan)
- Hera-Pheri again – 9 June 2006
- Garam Masala – 2005
Akshay Kumar’s new superhit movies
- Holiday – 6 June 2014
- Baby – 23 January 2015
- Gabbar Is Beck – 1 May 2015
- Airlift – 22 January 2016
- Jolly LLB – 10 February 2017
- Rustom – August 12, 2016
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha – 11 August 2017
- Pedman – 9 February 2018
- Mission Mars – 2019
- Good News – December 2019
Akshay Kumar’s marriage and children – Akshay Kumar Marriage
Akshay Kumar got married on January 17, 2001, to Bollywood actor Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia’s daughter and Bollywood actress Twinkle Khanna. After marriage, both of them had two children named Aarav and Nitara. He is very happy in his personal life.
Popular controversy related to Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar has achieved new dimensions of success in his film career, along with that he is also very much discussed his social work, although in spite of all this, he has faced many controversies. Some of the popular controversies related to them are as follows- Akshay Kumar had recently faced trolls’ anger about his Canadian citizenship, in fact, Akshay Kumar was also shown for showing patriotism for his films and advertisements on patriotism. It was alleged.
Apart from this, he often avoided the question of not voting in the election, due to which he had to face derogatory comments of people. After this controversy, Akshay tweeted that he had left Canadian citizenship and applied for an Indian passport.
Akshay Kumar was also in a lot of controversy regarding his film Pedman released in the year 2018. He and R Balki, the director of the film, were accused by writer Ripu Daman of stealing the script of the film. Khiladi Kumar was also in the limelight when he made fun of Mallika Dua during a comedy TV show, after which the war broke out on Twitter.
On Twitter, Malilka Dua’s father raped her. However, during this time, Akshay’s wife Twinkle Khanna also came in support of her husband and made many tweets back to back. Akshay and Twinkle Khanna faced scathing comments and criticism from the public during the promotion of jeans at the Lakme Fashion Week held in Mumbai in 2009, accusing their pair of obscene acts in public during its promotion. .
At the same time, his wife Twinkle Khanna also had to go to jail. This case lasted for a long time on him. Apart from this, Akshay Kumar faced a lot of criticism when he put the clothes worn in the film Rustom for auction. On this, some former employees of the Navy had given legal notice to the soldiers on charges of playing with the feelings of the soldiers.
Akshay Kumar gets some awards and awards – Akshay Kumar Awards
- In 2013, Akshay was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award for Best Actor for the film Rowdy Rathore.
- In the year 2009, Akshay Kumar was awarded the Padma Shri Award, India’s fourth-highest civilian honor.
- In the year 2018, Akshay was awarded the Zee Cine Award for Best Actor for the film Jolly LL B2.
- In 2017, Akshay was awarded the National Film Award for Best Actor for the film Rustom.
- In 2009, Akshay was awarded “Best Entertainer of the Decade” for his outstanding contribution to Indian cinema.
- Akshay won the Asian Film Award for Best Actor for the 2009 film Sing Is King.
- In 2004, Akshay was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Award for Outstanding Achievement in Bollywood.
- In 2008, Akshay was awarded the Star Screen Award for Best Actor for the film Sing Is King.
- In 2006, Akshay was awarded the Star Screen Award for Best Comedy Actor for the film Garam Masala.
Akshay Kumar receives Stardust Awards
- In 2013, Akshay was given the Star Dust Award for Star “The Housefull 2”, O My God, and Rowdy Rathore as Star of the Year.
- In 2013, Akshay was given the Best Action, Thriller Actor Award for the film Khiladi 786 and Rowdy Rathore.
- In 2013 itself, Akshay was given the Star Dust Award for Reader’s Choice for the film Housefull 2, Oh! My God and Rowdy Rathore.
- In 2012, Akshay was given the Stardust Best Romance, Comedy Actor Award for the film Desi Boyz.
- In the year 2011, Akshay was also given the Stardust Best Comedy, Romantic Actor Award for the film Teesmar Khan, Housefull, and Best Star of the Year Actor Award for both these films.
- In 2010, Akshay was awarded the Best Male Actor Award for the film Blue.
- In 2008, Akshay was given the Best Actor of the Year award for the films Namastey London and Hey Baby.
- In 2006, he was awarded the Best Actor of the Year award for the film Garam Masala.
Akshay Kumar received Filmfare Awards
- In 2013, Akshay was given the Filmfare Best Co-Actor Award for the film O My God.
- In 2009 and 2008, Akshay was given the Filmfare Best Actor Award for the films Singh Is King and Namastey London.
- In 2005, Akshay was given the Filmfare Best Co-Actor Award for the film Mere Shaadi Karogi and the Filmfare Best Comedian Actor Award for the same film.
- In 2005, Akshay was awarded the Filmfare Best Co-Actor Award for the film Khaki.
- In 1998, Akshay was awarded the Filmfare Best Co-Actor Award for the film Dil To Pagal Hai.