Aamir Khan Biography | Bollywood Career, Age, Relationships
Aamir Khan is a famous actor, producer, and director of India, who has worked in many hit films. His name is among the best artists of India and he is very popular among the youth as well as people of every class. He is also known as Mr. Perfectionist and the number of Aamir Khan’s fans worldwide is in crores.
Information related to Aamir Khan
Full Name (Real Name):- Mohammad Aamir Hussain Khan
Nickname:- Tom Hanks of Mr. Perfectionist, India
Birthplace:- Mumbai. Maharashtra
Date of Birth:- 14 March 1965
Educational Qualification:- 12th standard pass
Father’s Name:- (Father) Tahir Hussain
Mother’s Name:- (Mother) Zeenat Hussain
Total Siblings:- (Sibling) Three, Faizal Khan (Brother), Nikhat Khan (sister) and, Farhat Khan (sister)
Wife’s name (Wife / Spouse):- Reena Dutta (1986-2002) and Kiran Rao (2005-present)
Total children:- three
Profession:- Actor, producer, director, writer, and social worker
Caste:- (caste) Muslim
Debut Film:- Holi (Lead Role)
Length:- (Height) 5’6
Weight:- 70 kg
Net Worth:- 1300 Crore
Aamir Khan’s Birth and Education
Aamir Khan was born in the Indian state of Maharashtra in 1965. Born on the 14th of March, Aamir Khan has only studied up to 12th standard and he got his education from Mumbai.
Aamir Khan’s Family
His father’s name is Tahir Hussain, who used to be a producer and his mother’s name is Zeenat Hussain. Aamir Khan has one brother and two sisters and he is the eldest of his siblings.
Aamir’s younger brother has also worked in some films and his name is Faizal Khan. His elder sister is named Farhat Khan. While the other sister is Nikhat Khan, who is a filmmaker.
Aamir Khan’s Love Life (Aamir Khan Affairs and Wives)
First marriage to Reena Dutta
Aamir Khan has done two weddings during his lifetime. He got his first marriage in 1986, which lasted till 2002 and his first wife’s name is Reena Dutta, who is a Hindu. He had a total of two children from his first marriage, out of which the boy’s name is Junaid Khan and the girl’s name is Ira Khan.
Second marriage in the year 2005
Aamir Khan got married in 2005, three years after getting divorced from his first wife. And his second wife’s name is Kiran Rao. Who is a filmmaker. These two met during the movie Lagaan. After which he got married and from this marriage he also has a child named Azad Rao Khan.
Aamir Khan’s film career
Two movies as a child artist
Aamir Khan started working in films in his childhood days and he did the first film of his career at the age of eight. Which was released in 1976 and the name of this film was ‘Yaadon Ki Baraat’.
In the year 1974, Aamir Khan had the opportunity to work in another film. This film was made by his father and he played Mahendra Sandhu’s childhood in this film titled ‘Madhosh’.
Aamir Khan First Movie As A Lead Role Found in 1984 as Lead Role
Aamir Khan acted as an assistant director and also acted in several documentary films and during this time Aamir Khan was offered the first film of his career as a lead role. Whose name was ‘Holi’. The film was directed by Ketan Mehta. Although this film could not be so successful in India, Aamir Khan’s acting was well-liked.
The first hit film in the year 1988
Seeing the many performances by Aamir Khan in the film ‘Holi’, he was offered the film ‘Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak’ and the film based on love story proved to be the first hit of Aamir’s career. This movie came out in the year 1988 and in this movie, Juhi Chawla was in the main character. This film also won many awards.
Many flop films after Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak
Aamir Khan became a well-known actor through the film ‘Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak’ and after this film, he worked in many films. But all his movies could not do anything amazing and all these movies proved to be a failure. In this way, Aamir Khan worked in many flop films in the 1990s and the names of these films are as follows. ‘Rakh’ (1989), Love Love Love (1989), Awwal No (1990), Tum Mere Ho (1990), Deewana Mujh Sa Sa Nah (1990), Jawani Zindabad (1990).
Lagaan won the hearts of people once again
Aamir Khan’s 2001 film ‘Lagaan’ proved to be a very big super hit movie and the film won many national and international awards. The film also received a nomination for Best Foreign Language Film at the 74th Academy Awards.
After Lagaan, this year, in 2001, Aamir Khan’s next movie which came on the big screen was ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ and this film was also well-liked by the audience. After the film ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, Aamir Khan did not work in any film for four years and during these four years, he separated from his first wife.
Returned again in the year 2005
After taking a break from films for four years, Aamir Khan once again returned to the film world with a film called ‘Mangal Pandey: Rising Playing’. After this film, Aamir worked in films like ‘Rang De Basanti’, ‘Fana’, ‘Taare Zameen Par’, ‘Ghajini’ and all these films proved to be hit.
Aamir’s 3 Idiots film was a super hit
- In the year 2009, his film ‘3 Idiots’ easily broke all other movie records in terms of earnings and became the most successful Bollywood movie.
- This movie was well-liked in countries other than India and this movie became the highest-grossing Indian movie in foreign markets.
- After this film, Aamir Khan started coming to China and Japan and Aamir was able to become a famous actor of people of these countries too.
- The film won 6 Filmfare Awards, including 10 Star Screen Awards, 8 IIFA Awards, and 3 National Film Awards. Apart from this, the film also received many international awards.
PK film released in the year 2014
Aamir Khan continued the journey of his hit films in the year 2014 as well and his film PK was also very successful in other countries of the world including India. The film grossed a total of 854 crores worldwide.
Dangal film broke all records
Aamir Khan’s released Dangal film had broken all his other films’ earnings records and in the year 2016, the film earned a total of 2122.3 crores. This film was made with a total budget of 70 crores rupees.
Work was done on the small screen as well
In 2012, Aamir Khan brought a show discussing the issues of society and the name of the show was ‘Satyamev Jayate’. Through this show, Aamir spoke openly on many issues of our country and mentioned the problems of the people. Aamir’s show has come for a total of three seasons.
Key facts related to Aamir Khan (Interesting facts about Aamir Khan) –
- His father had produced many films. But almost every film produced by him proved to be a flop. Due to which the initial days of Aamir have been full of struggle.
- After completing his high school education, Aamir Khan started to pursue a career in Bollywood. Due to which he did not study beyond the 12th standard. However, Aamir’s parents wanted him to concentrate on his studies by not making a career in films.
- Aamir Khan has also worked as an assistant director with director Nasir Hussain and together with Hussain, he has directed films titled Manzil and Jabriti.
- Early in his film career, Aamir Khan also worked in a theater called ‘Avantar’ to further improve his acting. After joining this theater, Amir Khan did small roles in many plays.
- In 2012, Aamir Khan was invited to address a parliamentary panel in the Indian Parliament and Aamir Khan expressed his views on FDI in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Aamir used to be a non-vegetarian before marrying Kiran Rao, but after a few years of his second marriage, Aamir Khan stopped eating mass.
Did a dangerous stunt himself
- Aamir Khan did the train stunts filmed in the Ghulam movie. During this stunt, Aamir had to jump from the front of the train and when Aamir jumped from the front of the train, there was a gap of only 1.3 seconds between him and the train. Aamir Khan made this stunt a complete success without worrying about his life.
- This stunt by Aamir was well received by the people and this stunt was awarded the Best Stunt at the 44 Filmfare Awards. But Aamir Khan refused to take this award.
Eat 1000 paan for PK movie
In the PK movie, Aamir Khan’s character was very fond of paan and he had eaten a total of 1000 paan to play this character well. In the same way, Aamir had taken the help of liquor to get a scene of Raja Hindustani movie right on the screen. And he drank about a liter of vodka so that he could feel drunk in that scene.
Controversy related to Aamir Khan
Aamir and Jessica’s son ‘Jaan’:- Aamir’s name was associated with Jessica Hines, who is of British origin and is said to have lived in a live-in relationship for a long time. Jessica became pregnant while living in a live-in relationship. After which Aamir distanced himself from Jessica and refused to give his name to Jessica’s child. But even after this decision of Aamir Khan, Jessica gave birth to her child and named her child ‘Jaan’.
Controversy due to statement on intolerance
- In the year 2015, Aamir gave a statement on the growing intolerance in the country in an event organized by the Indian Express newspaper which proved to be very controversial and a lot of criticism was done by Aamir’s statement. Actually, he had said in his statement that his wife Kiran is afraid of living in India and Kiran has said to leave the country.
- A debate started on every news channel from social media to Aamir’s statement and some sections of society had asked Aamir to leave India. However, Aamir later said while presenting his clarification that the wrong position of his statement has been removed.
- Because of this statement of Aamir, the Government of India separated him from his Incredible India campaign. Aamir used to be the brand ambassador of this campaign. Along with this campaign, the Snapeedil company also removed him from his post as a brand ambassador.
Shahrukh Khan compared to a dog
Aamir Khan had compared a dog to Shah Rukh Khan in a tweet. In his tweet, he wrote that his dog’s name is Shahrukh Khan. He had a lot of criticism on this tweet of Aamir. However, after this tweet, Aamir himself went to Shahrukh’s house and apologized to him.
Brother Faizal Khan made serious allegations
Aamir was accused by his brother of many kinds and in his allegations, his brother said that Aamir keeps him locked in the house and gives him the medicine to go mad. After these allegations, the matter reached the court and the court gave the custody of his brother to his father. However, Aamir’s father gave Faisal’s custody back to Aamir.
Aamir Khan’s social media account information (social media)
Twitter Account – Aamir Khan has a total of 558 tweets in his Twitter account and his number of followers is close to 23.2 million. Apart from this, they follow a total of nine people on Twitter.
Facebook Account – Aamir Khan’s Facebook account has a total of 15,459,026 followers and has shared many videos and photos on Facebook.
Instagram Account – Aamir’s Instagram has a total of 757k followers and he has shared a total of videos in his account and does not follow anyone on Instagram.
Net Worth of Aamir Khan
Aamir Khan is the most expensive actor in India who takes around 60 crores rupees to do a film and at this time he has total assets of around 1300 crores.
People of other countries including Indian audiences are also waiting for all these movies of Aamir and everyone is hoping that these movies of Aamir will be very good like his other films.
On the other hand, Aamir is also trying his best to make these films successful and is working very hard on these films. We also hope that this film of Aamir proves successful.